As a Nashville and Franklin, Tennessee personal injury attorney, I provide representation to those who have been injured, either physically or emotionally, due to the fault of another person or company. Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, from a defective product, were injured in the workplace or suffered dental or medical malpractice, you deserve the right to fair representation and compensation for your injuries.
Most personal injury cases involve negligence. As your attorney, I will help to build a case to prove that your injuries were due to negligence, and hold the negligent party accountable for their actions.
I understand the stress that medical bills, lost wages and other injury-related costs can cause, so let me fight for your rights in court to get you the compensation your deserve.
We specialize in:
- Personal Injury Law – Unlike criminal prosecutions, personal injury law is decided in civil courts. You may end up involved in a personal injury case if someone commits a wrongful act against you. In these cases, the injured party may receive compensation from the person or organization that injured them. If you think you may have a personal injury case, the following may help. (Learn More)
- Auto Accidents – When you are in a car accident, you may need legal help right away. The injuries caused by the crash can bring your life to a halt, affecting your earning capacity, physical and emotional well-being, and your relationships with friends and family. A personal injury attorney can deal with all aspects of your case, including negotiations with your insurance company. (Learn More)
- Truck driver injuries or trucking injuries – According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, there were 3,852 truck-related deaths in 2015. Of those deaths, 69 percent were drivers or passengers in other vehicles. Another 15 percent were pedestrians or individuals on bicycles or motorcycles. If you include truck-related injuries, the numbers skyrocket even further. (Learn More)
- Slip and fall – For those who are fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with the terminology, a slip and fall is a well-known term that is often used in cases in which someone slips, trips or falls and becomes injured on someone else’s property. Moreover, given that these accidents occur on private premises, typically with very few witnesses, proving liability can be more difficult than it seems. Luckily, you are not required to fight this battle alone. (Learn More)
- Motorcycle injuries
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Did you know that up to two million people per year suffer from animal bites in the United States? Many of these people don't realize that their injury could be cause for legal action if another individual or company is to blame. (Learn More)